Why Zusia®, a new company?
Zusia® is a company with a new mission and leadership that is uniquely experienced. Here are some of the qualities that distinguishes
- Zusia® brings practical, social and intellectual resources under one corporate “roof”, making these necessary resources easily accessible to people with medical illness and disabilities.
- Zusia® resources are all affordable, or free of charge. No resource costs more than a daily cup of coffee.
- Zusia® created the BlogSearch, a new form of communication about disability that integrates research data and personal experience.
- Zusia's® CEO, Dr. Jackie Volk, is professionally educated in research and can identify the validity of data that forms a foundation for our BlogSearch.
- Zusia's® Gold Members can base their choice of Service Referral Center resources upon the objective results of our company's assessment process.
- Zusia® uses multiple and independent sources of information to assess the quality of our practical resources before we offer them to our Members.
- Zusia's® Members have more information available to them. They do not have to rely solely upon feedback from customers whose standards and preferences are unknown to them.
- Zusia® educates affiliated Service Providers in the informed and respectful provision of service to people with disabilities
- You can count on the fact that Zusia® “gets it” when it comes to the significance of resources; our CEO, Dr. Jackie, lives with health-related disability and uses a wheelchair.
Category: The Company